Global Biotechnology Company
- The Digital Marketing Programs Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing campaigns through various online marketing channels (eg email, web and social media) to drive lead generation in support of regional and corporate goals.
- These online activities are designed to build awareness, educate prospects, create demand, retain customers and increase sales.
- This position requires a high degree of collaboration with various internal groups across Corporate and Regional Marketing in Asia Pacific Japan.
- Digital Marketing strategy and best practices
- Work closely with Marketing Programs Manager to develop and execute marketing programs strategy to fit local needs and requirements.
- Provide guidance to the extended marketing team on best practices that will enhance workflow and elevate execution success
- Assist/make recommendations on content development for online channels.
- Execution and deployment of online campaign and program activities
- Ensure all online programs and campaigns can be measured to demonstrate effectiveness
- Manage the maintenance, data quality and segmentation
- Ensure consistent messaging and branding across all outbound marketing activities (including conferences, events, printed materials).
- Artwork/graphics creation for print and online/web
- Help execute/provide logistical support for events, tradeshows, roadshows and meetings, as required
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- 3+ years of online marketing experience required.
- Experience in BioTech, healthcare or Life Science company preferred.
- Proven excellence in execution and measurement of success.
- Excellent communications (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple groups, cultures and geographies
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Customer Relationship Management platforms such as Salesforce.com and Event
- Management software such as Cvent required.
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite for graphic design and HTML cording.
- University/College Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.