Global Automobile Company
Digital Owned Media (website / dealer website) management
- Assist Marketing manager in developing sales dept A digital marketing strategy.
- Plan and execute the content management of the official website, SNS and other digital media, in conjunction with our agency partners and team in the company Europe.
- Online Bike Configurator contents management, working with Sales team and IT in Europe
- Manage, maintain and update dealer websites, SNS, setting KPI Measurements and analysis, in conjunction with our agency partners and team in the company Europe.
Social Media management & maintenance
- Plan and execute the content strategy to engage more prospect customers using the Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc.)
- Manage, maintain and update SNS accounts together with Digital Agency
- eDM (Mail Magazine) contents management
- Liase with Car CRM team & agencies to ensure effective operation
New CRM system roll-out project
- Support VC department on installing the company Group CRM system for Automobile Company
- Help managing the migration of the lead generation platform for the company, by working closely together with IT, CRM and related agencies
- Adherence of the responsible marketing budget and marketing target achievements
- For the reporting and monitoring of events and marketing campaigns as well as for managing & optimizing the marketing investments one towards to the company Europe and the company Marketing Manager Provide guidance, management & steering of agencies on the company CI and Brand, as well as business objectives.
- Support HQ discussion for upcoming contents / creatives for new launches, campaigns and web / social media contents.
- To engage and liaise discussion across all other related departments
- To have had previous experience managing external business partners / agency teams
- Be able to develop and successfully implement a digital marketing strategy
- MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Native Japanese, business level English (TOEIC 750+)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- CMS (Content Management System) operation experience
- Excellent communication and organizing skills
- Passion for motorbikes and understanding of automotive terminology
5 Million ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.