Global Automotive Manufacturer
- Oversees Digital strategy, Digital Creative, Social Media, Customer experience & online journey, Digital Media type, Search Marketing and Agency Management.
- Collaborates and aligns across division for digital content creation (Sales, Aftersales, Financial Services, Dealer Development).
- Creates annual, quarterly and monthly digital strategy, aligned with marketing strategy.
- Manages this company social media accounts
- Tracks and optimizes the performance of digital marketing activities to ensure achievement of targets
- Develops and execute annual lead generation plan through owned and paid media, ensuring set volume and quality targets are achieved.
- Correspond and negotiates with headquarter for major model, campaign, project rollouts to ensure local needs are reflected.
- Implements central and local digital projects.
- Acts as a thought leader: regular reviews digital trends, evaluates implementation, and optimizes this company digital marketing activities based on insights
- Leads presentation and discussion with dealers, cross divisions business units, workshops for digital updates, education and analysis reports etc.
- Leads & guides performance marketing with CRM team for current and future database management strategy (Email Automation, Customer online journey & touchpoints).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and optimize end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Ensure this company digital competitiveness in Japan having an active role in challenging digital creatives and digital buys, to ensure this company Brand compatibility and positioning.
- Meets regularly with agencies & relevant media owners and platforms for development of new partnerships, updates of new developments and evaluation of utilization.
- Oversees and manages digital marketing budget; is accountable for efficient spending
- University degree, Business and Marketing major preferred
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Innovative, open to new challenges, eager to learn, flexible
- 5 years of marketing experience, at least 3 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience in managing other countries / Experience in managing international brands digital media platforms.
- Leading and management of team and agencies.
※It will be decided considering his/her career and current annual salary level.
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Consultant Name:浅見駿良(Shunsuke Asami）