※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to Sr. Marketing Manager and is responsible for the development and implementation of the overall digital marketing strategy in Japan to increase brand awareness and incoming leads.
■Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including homepage contents creation/update, SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Grow our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing; experiences in a medical aesthetics or beauty product company (device, equipment and/or skin care) would be a plus
- Working knowledge of website development and rollout by communicating and collaborating with technical resources/team members
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystems (social, web, search) and advanced analytical skills with ability to mine data for understanding and insight is required
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience working in an international matrix organization
- Ability to thrive working on several projects and communicate across multiple departments
- BS in Marketing; MBA would be a plus
- Good command of English in both oral and written communication
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.