Global beverage manufacturer
- Achieve brand and business objectives by working with other IMC, and brand management team in demonstrating strong thought leadership of digital marketing
- Define the ideal architecture of our data management and implement it to deliver the tangible business contribution
- Actively engage with external Digital companies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, LINE, Instagram, etc., to explore new digital marketing communication methods
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive IMC campaign by leading digital marketing strategy development and communication plans in digital space (60%)
- Implement DMP or alternative solution for better usage of our data (30%)
- Internal Communication to Management, Other departments, Global & Regional Teams (5%)
- External Communication to Partners, Marketing Community etc.(5%)
- Over 7 years of full-time experience in digital marketing or digital advertising (digital experience required)
- Strong leadership skill such as envision, encourage, and execute with superior strategic thinking
- Ability to manage fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions
- Superior communication skills, both internal and external-facing
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Brand Management team
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities
- Strong interest in technology and digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Language: Japanese Fluency and English literacy (TOEIC 750+ preferred). Position requires having a level of written both Japanese and English for presentation and communication purposes.
- Digital Culture & Understanding of Technology: Must have deep knowledge and insight on how Japanese consumers engage with digital technology.
- This position needs very strong data driven marketing capabilities (e.g. implementing owned DMP or external DMP partnership)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.