Global Audio Company
As the Digital Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for developing the digital marketing direction and plans specific to a set of resellers that align with our business goals and objectives. The main objective of these plans is to drive sell-through results, optimizations and best practices across the region.
You will own the marketing planning process, working collaboratively with the resellers to identify mutual business drivers and execute with excellence. You will work with key stakeholders to identify asset requirements, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and efficiencies in creation.
You will be responsible for optimising digital strategies, including shopper navigation and conversion, to achieve business sales targets. You will also ensure shopper focus and insights are built into commercial plans and processes.
Working collaboratively with your marketing colleagues and business account managers, you will drive coordinated plans and be responsible for achieving a set of KPIs. You will track and report on the execution of the plans including an annual calendar, investment plan and key initiatives.
- Manage and execute marketing planning with online resellers
- Understand reseller marketing strategies to find mutually beneficial opportunities
- Work with internal teams to align reseller strategies with our strategic objectives
- Identify business drivers that lead to omni-channel and innovation strategies
- Define digital strategies that achieve sell-through targets
- Recommend business and shopper insights as part of commercial plans and processes
- Recommends and manages marketing investment plan to achieve business goals
- Achieve marketing KPIs that contribute to business targets
- Report on marketing plan effectiveness and provide recommendations
- 5+ years successful digital marketing experience
- 5+ commercial experience with a proven track record of delivering results
- BA required (Business, marketing)
- Some regional travel may be required
- Business level English and Native level Japanese
- The candidate will be an experienced trade marketing specialist with proven commercial acumen:
- Adept at negotiating and exercising influence at multiple levels
- A strong analytical orientation supported by data and insights
- Ability to transfer shopper understanding into effective business plans that deliver results
- Bottom-line, results-orientated business person
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing, omnichannel landscape and best practices
- Strong communication skills, highly collaborative and successful relationship builder
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, agile environment working across various countries within Asia Pacific
- Ability to lead and manage a team
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.