※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
At our company, we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
At our Logistics we are building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by our system. The system works directly with independent contractors - called delivery partners - to make deliveries to our customers. With this system, individuals can now be their own boss delivering our packages. This is powered by a mobile app that works in concert with our advanced logistics systems that allows delivery partners to on board, schedule delivery times, guide them through their deliveries with in-app mapping and navigation, and more. The approach and technology are nothing short of disruptive, and promise to challenge traditional approaches, and change the way the industry operates.
This system is currently building a high paced and lean leadership team to implement and expand system capabilities across company logistics' business. We are now looking to hire an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and (most importantly), customer-obsessed program manager.
We are seeking a talented, self-directed marketing expert to generate awareness and increase recruitment of Delivery Partners in Australia. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing last mile delivery operation.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, passionate, highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior inter personal and communication skills, and be comfortable working independently to drive growth and change in a fast paced environment.
- Be responsible for delivery partner acquisition, including managing acquisition funnels and developing marketing acquisition materials
- Ensure a best in class onboarding experience matching delivery partner and station needs, reducing the dwell time of candidates and improving the conversion of candidates through the onboarding lifecycle
- Develop business understanding of key stations, and geographic variation to support overall strategy
- Conduct weekly data analysis to identify forward looking capacity risks. Identify gaps in driver capacity at a station level and work with stakeholders to address proactively
- Work at the strategic level to champion bold and creative ideas
- Write business plans/proposals to champion new channel testing with business and finance partners
- Maintain and refine scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking for campaigns
- Work with regional and tech teams to optimize the onboarding funnel for our delivery partners
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Business level of English and Japanese (written, verbal)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is required, including use of look-ups and pivot tables
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in executing technology solutions in a fast paced, high growth, operational business environment
- Experience implementing worldwide projects in a local environment
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include digital advertising, lead nurture programs, live events, webinars, and social media
- Master's degree/MBA in business with focus on marketing and communications
- Solid quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills - comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive highly collaborative fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and has great attention to detail
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, business acumen and the ability to find creative ways to optimize performance
- Excellent project management skills
- Not afraid to try new things - driven to constantly improve results
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.