Potential candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing manager will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Designing and maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Expanding to new social media channels: strategy planning, agency pitching, content production, etc.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Managing brand Homepage content - planning, updating and creating new one based on business needs
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Planning and managing budget for all online campaigns
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- University degree: BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Strong time management skill.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Strong proven record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments.
- To handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- 5+years in industry of housing or kitchen field
- 5+ years in industry of home appliances/consumer goods
- 5+ years in Lifestyle/luxury brands
- 5+years in Retail
- 5+years in FMCG, Cosmetics