Marketing function and reports Marketing Director.
The position will champion the digital transformation of the related company.
The role has the mission to help SSP to meet its business and marketing objectives through effective Digital Transformation, ultimately accelerating growth and driving local competitive advantage through world-class strategy and capabilities, including:
· Data & analytics
· Digital activation and media
· Digital content excellence
· Digital measurement & performance tracking
Report to Marketing Director
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Require the following experiences and/or knowledge on digital marketing;
- Ten + years` experience in relevant digital transformation role in agency / consulting / client environment or a mix of those
- Proven leadership skills, high levels of resilience
- Strong communication skills
- in particular, proven ability to communicate with a wide breadth of audiences: marketing, media, technology partners, and agencies
- Solid project management experience with a proven track record of success in driving business outcomes in similar environments
- Experience in leading Digital Transformation, developed in consumer space and with a focus on Direct to Consumer Communication
- Data-fluency and demonstrated understanding of the adoption of technology and its impact to operating models and organizational structures
- DSP and Programmatic media buy knowledge, including Facebook PowerEditor and AdWords expertise -Ability to effectively translate marketing objectives into buying tactics
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.