Digital Experience Specialist
Our global teams bring together extensive knowledge and collaborate closely to create and deliver products that solve complex problems and perform in the most demanding environments. Our corporate functions help ensure that the company is well-positioned for long-term success, with an environment where associates work together effectively and pursue the highest impact opportunities.
Our Enterprise objectives to drive growth and market engagement require us to enhance how we engage with customers. To accomplish this, we seek to deepen our digital capabilities to create exceptional experiences for our customers and end users.
To that end, we are building a new team focused on delivering digital tactics with speed, quality and agility to maximize digital excellence at scale for our divisions.
The position is open for high performing individuals searching for a company with an outstanding collaborative culture and where you can make a difference. In this role, you will work as part of a team in the delivery of digital tactics, leveraging standardized processes and best practices. Utilizing content from divisional marketing teams, you will work with existing templates to execute on various tactics, including but not limited to:
designing and deploying emails, updating web page content, developing online campaigns, and resizing or repurposing content and imagery across various platforms.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be passionate about creating exceptional customer and/or consumer experiences in a Digital world to deliver the right solutions to the right customer, at the right time
· Be energized by collaborating with cross-functional and cross-regional teams to bring value to our customers and our internal partners
· Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
· Have deep knowledge of emerging trends in Digital technologies
· Leveraging content provided by divisional marketing teams, executing on content entry, and deploying digital tactics
· Executing on content tagging, content entry, and SEO for omni-channel execution
· Ensuring content compliance with editorial guidelines
· Performing quality assurance checks on digital assets · Executing best practices for SEO
· Conducting QA & cross-browser and/or device testing
· Deployment of content across supported channels
· Bachelor's degree
· Minimum of 4+ years' experience in Digital Marketing execution or related field, or knowledge in Digital deployment
· Basic HTML and graphics (Photoshop) skills
· Proficient using Drupal as a Content Management System, and Marketing Automation tools
· Understanding of SEO best practices
· Possess strong proven quality operational, planning and execution skills
· Strong self-management skills, including effective time management and prioritization
· Experience dealing with various interrelated, interdependent Digital Marketing platforms and approaches
· Ability to identify and manage testing risks, issues, mitigation and contingencies
· Experience successfully implementing Digital tactics and providing Digital guidance
· Demonstrated ability to:
- Think strategically and implement plans methodically
- Work in an ambiguous environment and challenge status-quo to drive change
- Work in a fast paced and multinational work environment o Synthesize information to effectively communicate the big picture · Fluent in Japanese and English (Korean or Chinese is a plus).
· Ability to travel up to 5%
- Experience working in the industrial, medical, or performance apparel industries
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Understanding of UI/UX a plus