Global Luxury Alcohol Brand
- Work with internal stakeholder and external agency to manage various digital projects such as;
- Data Portal Management (On Google Data Studio)
- Digital metrics data source management
- eBusiness development
- Agency relation management
- Work with Head of Digital to create documentation to address digital strategy to different stakeholders.
- Work with external agency and brand team to facilitate monthly social media performance review meeting to come up with performance improve plan. Also to involve in the monthly content plan validation process to reflect improvement plan.
Digital Consumer Insight
- Work with internal stakeholder and external partners to research, gather and dive deep with Consumer Insight Data such as;
- Consumer engagement
- Social listening
- Consumer's digital activity
- Digital marketing performance with consumer behavior
- Create day-to-day consumer analytics report and share internally.
- Work with Head of Digital on digital consumer activation planning.
- Work with Head of Digital to develop KPIs to track and measure program effectiveness through consumer insight analytics.
Japanese (Native/Fluent), English (Native/Fluent), French is a plus
*There will be many interaction and communication with APAC regions for our group, therefore we would need a bilingual candidate
Professional experience & know how:
- Min. 4-5 years of working experiences in project management, and consumer insight data analytics and/or business planning & performance data analytics.
- Deep understanding of digital market trend is must.
- Being a team player, open-minded, creative and proactive mind-set is required.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Working experience in ad agency, research company is plus
- Experience in food and wine world is plus.
- Other relevant industry experience includes E-commerce, wireless/telco, retail, financial services, media/publishing, and technology is plus.
Full Time Employee
6 Million Yen to 10 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.