Global Luxury Brand
- Create a digital yearly budget and digital objectives. Ensure the budget is wisely spent and closely monitored by maximizing the ROI.
- Open and manage the strategy of the Christian Louboutin LINE official account from the opening to the day-to-day + special events.
- Coach and manage the digital agency to ensure a smooth process & meet internal target, especially regarding ROI.
- Help the smooth use of Paris contents, adapted to Japan needs when appropriate.
- Manage the financial planning of the seasonal and annual budgets
- Budget monitoring and overseeing of invoice submissions with Finance team
- Gather intelligence on competitor's activities, related trends and upcoming talents
- Work with the relevant manager in HQ to develop events calendars, which fulfill targeted objectives.
- Build events, liaising with Global, to increase and strengthen media coverage of the brand, which also drive traffic and sales.
- Oversee the local execution of each event and provide on the ground support for key events, particularly involving the company
- Above Bachelor degree with Marketing/Communications/Fashion/Business Administration field
- At least 10 years of work experience and 5 years digital communication experience, strategic decision-making experience is a must while being hands on.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.