Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Japanese EC Related Company
- Establish a DevOps team and work to drive culture change, delivery flow, and implementation best practices across the group.
- Communicate key changes to stakeholders and work together to define future scope of work inside teams.
- Work with INFRA support to build/set up tools & infrastructure to monitor our products (With tools such as Nagios).
- Work closely with QA to provide a full cycle of CICD including test/automation test, quality tools control, etc.
- Drive alignment between development, testing, security, and operational policies & standards across the DevOps lifecycle.
- Implement best practice software design patterns for modularity, simplicity, composability, and maintainability.
- Demonstrate through daily communication, practice and personal example how DevOps practices speed delivery, improve quality, enable innovation, and simplify operations to further the DevOps culture as an agent of change.
- Thrive in a collaborative DevOps approach when designing, building, and implementing solutions that improve our products offerings.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve and automate processes, systems, and code when proposing solutions, self organizing work, and forming virtual teams.
- Ensure the design, implementation, and ongoing management of systems meet requirements for functionality, scalability, performance, efficiency, and reliability.
- Work closely with strategic planning groups to provide technology direction that achieves the business vision.
- Create capabilities enabling proactive operations for pre-production and production environments.
- Able to make practical decisions balancing DevOps goals with delivery needs.
- Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (GitHub Actions, GitLab CI, TeamCity and etc.).
- Experience working with Linux/Unix and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- A strong focus on business outcomes and customer satisfaction
- Experience working with source control management and how they are used in delivery (Bitbucket/Git/TFS/CVS).
- Experience setting up and maintaining monitoring systems (Nagios, Splunk, Grafana, ELK, New Relic and etc.).
- Experience in troubleshooting environment to improve customer satisfaction.
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell, Python).
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Good understanding of the Agile software development flow.
- Experience with developing and managing cloud environments (preferably Azure).
- Experience with DevOps best practices and a broad range of software languages and technologies
- Experience working in a web related service operations including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience in server-side web service application development
- Good knowledge of IT Support processes and SLA management., ITIL practices
- In-depth experience in infrastructure automation.
- High-level understanding of product within whole IT complex structure (operating systems, networking, etc. including their implications).
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent analysis skills.
- Good attention to details, especially toward impact on customers
Monday to Friday
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.