Global Apparel Company
- Develop Department Store channel vision, strategy and plan to drive top-line growth and bottom-line profitability.
- Build sustainable strategic business relationship with our key accounts and develop joint business plans
- Define and deploy targets & KPI's, develop and execute sales plans, and deliver results through continuous monitoring and follow up actions.
- Drive mindset change with a retail culture fit for Department Stores and embed a new culture throughout the sales organization.
- Operational accountability for business (inventory, store operations, communication, service) and review efficiency of area managers and store staff working practices to drive margin, sell thru and scalability.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance across Japan, providing expertise in order to improve store profitability and develop specific action plans when needed.
- Implements ways to boost store's sales and maximize sales during full margin periods to ensure that all discount policies are properly followed during regular as well as sale periods.
- Implement, monitor and maintain the our store operational standards, visual merchandising, consumer service standards and control mechanism to improve operational efficiency.
- Maintain awareness of competitor activity and develop initiatives to improve offering and experience.
- Ensure the vision and strategy are aligned with our Brand Team, heads of Retail, EC/CRM
- Constantly challenge sales productivity and build a sustainable profitable channel.
- Build a high performance team through upgrading the organizational capability with both a sales and retail competence, developing succession pipeline and promoting employee engagement
- Establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders and promote cross-channel and cross functional collaboration.
- Minimum of 15 years of industry background in apparel, retail, FMCG or related industry, preferably with international companies.
- Solid experience of key account management, retail operations and practices with an organic growth sales mindset. Sales & shopper marketing and business development
- Proven records of transformation of sales organization and culture
- Minimum 10 years of line management experience and proven record of building a high performance team
- Fluent Japanese and English skills
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.