Global Medical Device Manufacturer
- Creates demand plan on a rolling 24-months horizon by collaborating with Sales and Marketing, RAQA team and manage product lifecycle Implications to demand and inventory.
- Makes replenishment & inventory plan based on demand forecast and drive supply with international teams as planned.
- Executes daily coordination of data updates/analysis, P.O. release, pulling shipment from oversea sites, controlling customs clearance to WH.
- Aligns/Adjusts plan with production sites and global operations in case of special circumstances.
- Pursues/makes KPIs excellent (e.g. Forecast accuracy, Line Item Fill Rate, Days/Month inventory on hand, Cost)
- Continuously communicates and builds good relationship with not only local stakeholders but also with oversea suppliers
- Junior College or University Degree
- Capability to communicate with overseas stakeholders in English both writing and verbally
- Basic knowledge of end-to-end supply chain, especially in demand management and forecasting
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills including statistical analysis with cross checking and revision
- Effective communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build credible relationships across organizations
- Proficiency with MS Office a must
- Experience with planning, knowledge in ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, JDE, AS400, etc.) required
- At least 2 years of business experience (min. 1 year in SCM, Marketing, or related field preferred)
- Internal communication, including conducting S&OP meeting is a plus.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Capable handling both email (read/write) and verbal communication in English
- Team Player (MUST)
- Solid communication skills in coordination and negotiation with stakeholders
- Self-motivated and has ability to work on multi-tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and respect to diversification culture
- Capable working under pressure / irregular situations.
7 Million 〜 9 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.