Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Tracking and Implementation
- Support to BU team for new product launch supply.
- Improve S&BP process based on Global Process. Especially lead and improve supply review for stable supply.
- Track VMI and share right delivery timing for DC to Intercompany site, SSY site and ESO.
- Track and optimize safety stock level, MOQ, lead time and inventory in DC.
- Minimize write off and slow mover in ComOps.
- Track and negotiate delivery date to SSY site, intercompany site and ESO.
- Improve SHAPE user capability with LMDM manager and team member capability. Process & Stakeholder Management
- Leads monthly supply process for commercial function and actively participates in Global S&BP process.
- Manages/ collaborates with all necessary stakeholders to develop an aligned consensus supply plan (BU, SSY site, ESO, etc.)
- Monitors and improve the Supply Chain/ NTO forecast submission process and accountable for ensuring ordering sufficient to demand and not resulting in excessive inventory or outages.
- Lead supply meeting with SSY site
- Improve collaboration with ESO, include knowledge share and talent exchange.
- Support to realize the environment where everybody uses SHAPES process smoothly.
- If any troubles are found, proactively resolve the issues under his/her leadership.
- Bachelor's degree is a minimum (desired: MBA in Marketing or equivalent Master's Degree in related Engineering or Pharmaceutical)
- 10-15 years' experience in demand planning or purchasing or capacity planning in MNC in Pharma, FMCG, OTC, Medical devices.
- Around 10 years' experience of team management or people management.
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Have good knowledge of demand plan or SAP
- High demonstrated agility with technology & science, especially SAP, MS excel, power point.
- Must be capable to understand supply chain process.
- High level of project management skill.
- Experiences with sophisticated planning tools (SAP, Hyperion, AS400, etc.)
- Good experience and knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong negotiation skill
- Deeply understanding Japanese customer expectation. Especially stock out and quality
- Basic knowledge pharmaceutical products
- Good Customer oriented
Japanese: Native level
English: Business level
8 Million 〜 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.