Audio Equipment Manufacturer
The BPA will be responsible for the sales planning and forecasting of monthly sales for all sales channels by partner by SKU. The BPA will work on product planning and forecasting across all aspects of sales and supply plans, including plans to drive profitability through better availability of products for all channels. The BPA will assist in promoting synergy among all business support groups and primarily does this by influencing the teams and peers in forecasting and sales planning and supporting the sales & product managers in business analysis, forecasting & product life cycle management.
- Assist in the daily review, and action planning for key KPI's around forecasting and sales planning
- Assist in the upload, creation, and maintenance of planning and forecasting data on the planning system
- Devise plans and develop, maintain and improve upon best in class performance in forecasting, sales planning & inventory levels
- Monitor market trends / category trends and competitor trends to determine sales forecasts and take necessary actions in a timely manner to ensure trends are reflected in the forecasts
- Analyze sales trends against forecasts given by sales teams and raise red flags to management for abnormal trends / forecasts.
- Influence managers using statistical data and critical thinking to align their forecasts with the trends and have ability to challenge managers with analysis and business intelligence.
- Influence in a highly matrixed environment and have significant interaction with functional teams such as Sales, Product Management, Logistics, Finance, Marketing and Operations.
- Build and maintain communication channels among all operational groups within the supply chain and sales through information sharing, thought leadership, and tactical and strategic planning
- Deliver analysis and data on sales forecasting performance compared with global standards
- This position covers Japan total BPA work, in collaboration with supply planner in reseller team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Advanced Planning System such as SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP), APO, Kinaxis, JDA, SAS, etc is required.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills, including deep knowledge of products & category trends, forecasting & statistical / numerical ability.
- Proven ability to clearly articulate a strong point of view and influence others
- Very detail oriented, able to identify anomalies and errors in data, and to capture trends to apply to planning model.
- Strong ability to move between tactical and strategic aspects of business
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to listen to others.
- Self-motivated, self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in Business Planning & Analysis, Sales Forecasting, Demand Planning or Global Procurement
[Good to have]
- Knowledge on AFO, Power BI, Tableau
- Working in a Global company experience
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.