Global Software Company
Build the Demand Engine for the respective Market Unit needs to support all customer facing roles to achieve the best possible quality pipeline.
Work closely with sales operations and marketing to analyses market opportunities and identify pipeline gaps. With that insight, then closely align with Sales, Marketing and Partner management to build and drive demand generation plans to provide solid pipeline coverage and conversion.
- Organize Demand Planning to analyses gaps, identify whitespace, Cross & Upsell Opportunities and improvement areas to optimize the company Channel.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, BusDev and Partner Management to drive campaign execution.
- Foster a culture of making data-driven decisions across all demand generation functions
- Orchestrate the ongoing interaction between key roles to consistently drive Pipeline.
- Ensure Demand Generation plans are executed & tracked to desired outcomes.
- Implement best practices; drive continuous process improvement and simplify with tools and technology.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree, MBA/Master's degree or equivalent preferred
- A senior professional with 7+ years experience in Marketing, Sales or Sales Operations.
- Experience in driving Sales Pipeline with experience in modern "data-driven" methods of demand generation (Digital Sales, Social Selling, Digital Marketing, Outbound Prospecting, Propensity Modelling)
- Experience in integrated campaign planning, demand generation, digital marketing and project management best practices.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English required
- Business Acumen: needs to understand our prospects' desired 'Business Outcomes' and how we map this to the product portfolio
- Analytical: deep insight into key metrics that drive Sales Pipeline and ability to translate this into Sales Programs
- Stakeholder Management: ability to act like a 'spider in the web' among the core stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Partners, DDE/DTO, Sales Ops)
- Strong team player, driving results in a dynamic and virtual organization (Sales, Marketing, Channel and Development)
- Disciplined, data-driven decision-making with a service-oriented approach
- Strong analytical skills and able to hold key stakeholders accountable for actions and outcomes
- Excellent communication, relationship building & presentation skills at all levels of the organization in an international, multi-cultural setting
- Superior organizational, business strategy planning and program/project management skills
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.