Global Life Science Company
- Reviewing, validating and approving requests for customer master creation and changes via Salesforce.com, SAP MDG and any other tools such as Excel.
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Customer Master data maintenance and Requests is met.
- Support Enterprise Territory Management ( ETM ) operations as needed.
- Support other related CRM Data Quality & Governance activities as it relates to Customer Master. ( Growth, Cleanse and Enrich )
- Interact with key business functions and ensure data quality policies and governed attributes are followed.
- Prepare, maintain and present: Policy documentation, Work Instructions, Training and Data Quality reports
- Baseline and continuously improve data quality through metrics tied to business impact
- Interact with key business functions and Customer Master Data Manager to confirm data quality policies and governed attributes
- Enforce data quality policies and rules leveraging Informatica and SFDC Data Quality Dashboards.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with Commercial Business to validate and improve their data in support of their Strategic and Tactical goals.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with both regional and Global Data Steward counterparts
- Advise on related master data issues, identify corrective action items, continuous improvements of the process and provide inputs to developing Data Governance road maps and strategies
- Assist with responding to Office Phone Routing Pick-ups as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, business, life science or other related fields
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Customer or Vendor or Material Master Data Management.
- Salesforce.com, SAP ECC, SAP MDG ( or CRM equivalent )
- Knowledge of key processes leveraging Customer Master Data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Strong Presentation, Process and Communication skills.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Data governance / stewardship experience ( e.g. Axon etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel/Word ) and Outlook ( Scheduling ) and possess an innate ability to navigate through new software applications. Advanced Excel Macro/Formula experience highly advantageous.
- Salesforce.com Data Loader, DemandTools ( or bulk data import/export equivalent )
- WinShuttle Runner/Developer ( or automated data management/scripting equivalent )
- SQL/RDBM experience. ( e.g. Microsoft Access, SQL etc. )
- Quip, Box ( or Collaborative tool equivalent )
- Python, Ruby ( or other Programming equivalent )
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Experience
5 Million yen ~ 6.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.