Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Be at the forefront of digital transformation in the company, introducing and implementing advanced solutions potentially including, but not limited to, predictive modelling, recommendation engines, optimization techniques, and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Work closely with stakeholders across the value chain to identify areas for improvement or innovation using advanced data mining or statistical methods
- Engage in agile internal development (hands-on, fast prototyping), and if necessity calls for it, manage and work with external partners
- Work closely with data engineers and operations team to build sustainable and scalable solutions in the production environment
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Business level English(TOEIC730 above) and Business Japanese (N1/N2 level)
- At least 5 Years Working knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: C++, Java, Python, Scala, or R
- Strong background/understanding in data science, statistics, data models/structures, feature engineering, and machine learning techniques (e.g. CNN, RNN, gradient-boosted models, NER, etc.…)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Familiarity with enterprise and/or public cloud data architecture
- Experience in fast prototyping and/or agile development ・Familiarity with interactive environments such as Jupyter, Datalab, or RStudio
- Familiarity with data visualization solutions (Tableau, d3.js, etc.…) ・Knowledge of the biomedical or pharmaceutical industry
- Self-driven professional with self-initiative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Not afraid share your ideas with others and to engage in discussions with leadership
8 Million yen ~ 11 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.