Opportunity to lead the data science team to build our psychometric platform's features and algorithms.
- Build the data science strategy to further increase the output accuracy and the speed of the algorithms
- Develop the data collection strategy: psychometric, demographic, behavioral, interest data
- Improve the data infrastructure and toolkit working together with our developers
- Interact with psychometric and marketing specialists as well as designers to optimize the UX/UI of the platform
- Support our "Marketing Solutions" team for proposal making and client servicing: data collection, analysis, competitive intelligence Optimize the way the platform team works in order to realize internal efficiencies
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Experience in data-science related product development
- Strong math (especially statistics) skills
- Excellent data collecting and analyzing skills
- Understanding of the latest Data Science technologies and how to use existing case studies
- Proficiency in R, Python and its data science related librariesand other machine learning libraries and softwares.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB or Cassandra
- Knowledge of NLP a plus.
- Knowledge of UI/UX
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing: creative, ad execution
- Ability to clearly explain technical concepts in plain words
- Ability to give directions to partners and other team members
- Mac fluency
- Responsible and Pro-active
- Driven to learn and keep up with new topics and methods in the industry
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.