This company is a state-of-the-art AI tech firm that has support from one of the big 4 consulting companies and soon to support even more companies' digital transformation. (So it is a bit different from typical start-up company). Experts in various digital fields such as data science, data visualization, cloud architecture, and system security are gathered from inside and outside the country as well as experts in advanced technologies of cloud, AI, blockchain and IoT. In terms of their working environment, they provide an international working environment and currently in their Engineer team itself, there are about 50 members coming from 20 countries
One or more of the followings:
- Translate advanced business analytics problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations
- Perform exploratory data analysis, analyze and model structured data and implement algorithms
- Retrieve, prepare, and process a rich data variety of data sources
- Perform Statistical NLP to mine unstructured data
- Work on implementing complex data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing and visualizing large sets of data to turn information into insights using multiple skill sets.
- Knowledge/experience in statistics, data mining, machine learning, and/or NLP
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field like math, statistics, operations research, engineering, computer science or econometrics.
- Experience with command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms; ability to work in a Linux environment.
- Ability to work with team members that have different backgrounds.
- Expertise with programming methodologies such as version control, testing, QA, and Agile.
- Understanding of cloud and distributed systems principles, and experience with large-scale, big data methods.
- Be passionate about discovering and applying new technologies, ideas and unique solutions to complex and transformational business problems.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Commute allowance, Health Insurance, Welfare pension insurance, Employment insurance, Worker's accident insurance、retirement package, Health insurance association cafeteria Plan, etc.
OFF days 120days/Year
2days off (Sat, Sun)/Week
National Holidays, Year-end, New Year, Congratulations and condolences vacation, Special Vacation
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.