Global Furniture Company
Purpose Of Job
- To Implement The Data Privacy Strategy In The Country. To Drive Compliance To Relevant Internal Steering Documents And Regulatory Requirements In Data Privacy In The Country Organisation In Order To Protect The Brand. To Operationalise Privacy By Design Procedures And Embed A Privacy By Design Culture In The Country.
Job specific key tasks and responsibilities
- Implement the group data privacy strategy and common group goals in your country
- Secure the 'privacy by design' concept and integrate the function as a key business partner
- Lead change in the local organization to develop data privacy maturity and governance, assigning responsibility to relevant stakeholders for completion of key activities
- Be the speaking partner to the business for day to day data privacy issues, to enable successful navigation and compliance with our steering documents and local data privacy legislation
- Secure personal data management activities such as personal data inventory and mapping are completed
- Secure the process for individual rights requests and ensured that this is followed
- Keep up-to-date on current and emerging trends and changes in legislation within the area of data privacy and applicability to your organization
- Compile and update a country risk register showing all data privacy risks
- Secure that local privacy impact assessments are conducted to identify privacy requirements in new solutions and processes following the principles of 'privacy by design', and where applicable secure that privacy impact assessments on existing solutions and processes are conducted
- Manage local suppliers in the full lifecycle of activity, from selection through to ongoing monitoring
- At least 4 years experience working directly with data privacy (projects/ programmes)
- Eexpert knowledge of local data privacy legislation and what controls are needed to secure compliance cipp/x or equivalent qualification
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders and promote the business benefits of data privacy Ability to demonstrate a risk-based approach to decisions concerning data privacy
- Ability to interpret steering documents and legislation and to understand how these need to be applied to your organisation
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skills, being able to convey the message to the wide spectrum of co-workers
- 5 years leadership experience, being able to lead change within a complex organisation
- Minimum N1 Japanese, business English
Full 2 Holiday Week System (Sat/Sun) National Holidays
New Year'S Holiday
Please Click "Apply" If You Are Interested In The Job.
We Will Review Your Profile And Contact You Within Five Business Days Should We Find That You Satisfy The Requirements Of The Hiring Company.
Further Details About The Company And Position Will Be Notified At A Later Date.