Global Asset Management Company
The position works in close collaboration with front, back and compliance departments to meet the Global Data Management's Group's objectives supporting the company's overall portfolio objectives. The focus will be on day to day data management responsibilities and adherence to the Global Data Management guidelines and policies and procedures. In addition to the daily responsibilities described below, the data analyst will also work on Data Management projects and help to support communications with data management colleagues in HQ.
- Checking Daily reports on Security and Pricing and working to resolve the exceptions.
- Assist in identifying gaps in procedural documentation and making the necessary updates.
- Work with Japan Business Operations as necessary to help communicate global workflows.
- Vendor management including but not limited to budgeting, contract negotiations and relationship building; coordinating closely with the Global Head.
- Improve Data Management/Quality
- Perform Business Analysis with technology and business to identify data requirements as department needs arise.
- Review the current data strategy to improve data quality and access across Risk and Accounting from Japan Group, Investment Management team and Global Investments team.
- Ideally provide greater access and empowerment to these users and trusted data sources.
- Related Internship Experience, specifically in data management supporting investment securities management and/ or operations, or similar full time experience in the range of 3-5 years
- Experience in investment securities operations is a definite plus
- B.A. / B.S degree in finance, business, economics, or similar quantitative disciplines, is required
- Ability to communicate in clear, concise form both written and oral and good presentation skills
- Self-motivated, able to work in a fluid environment and to complete tasks independently yet, interact in a team environment
- Highly organized with the ability to work on multiple projects with different deadlines independently
- Understand security reference data
- Pricing and Analytical knowledge of fixed income products
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg and other operation systems a plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.