Global Insurance Company
- Working to improve the data platform hub as a member of Architect group
- Support the Data Architect to implement data solutions into the organization
- Detail design on new ETL , design and create data flow, path, process steps, and organize data source
- Work with Oracle Database
- Work with architects, business analyst, business division managers, project managers, data scientists, etc.
- 5-10 years professional experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
- 5+ years of experience with data modeling, ETL and data warehousing.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle database with supported certification.
- 2+ years of experience in scripting languages like Python.
- 2+ years of experience designing and building Web API/microservices.
- Experience with MDM.
- Experience working with business intelligence tools such as Tableau or equivalent.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads in a fast paced environment.
- Strong programming skills (some combination of Java and Python or similar preferred).
- Experience working with MongoDB or other No-SQL databases would be a plus.
- Understanding of data modeling and distributed computing/data principles and technologies
- Strong understanding of the challenges of designing and maintaining scalable big data platforms.
- Exposure to data science fundamentals and familiarity with tools/languages like R.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD and automated testing.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- Fluent English and business-level Japanese for communication with internal IT and nonIT teams, external development partners and 3-rd party solution providers.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.