Japanese Fintech Company
- Work with colleagues and teams building and improving a variety of services and features for internal and external users
- Work with both data scientists and platform engineers to build and continue to evolve data models and data flows to enable data driven decision-making
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts product, design, infrastructure, and operations
- Identify the shared data needs, understand their specific requirements, and build efficient and scalable data pipelines to meet the various needs to enable the data-driven processes
- Instrument the system with monitoring and alerting to ensure accuracy, availability and responsiveness.
- Familiar with Cassandra and/or Kafka
- Can point us to open source contributions and/or contributions
[Type of people who would be a good fit]
- You have a degree in CS, Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Experience with payments
- Experience in finance
- You enjoy writing production Python or Scala code along with occasional ad-hoc SQL, cassandra and elasticsearch queries
- You have team-based software development experience, and enjoy working with different stakeholders
- You have experience in writing and debugging ETL jobs using a distributed data framework
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty to clean up data
7 Million 〜 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.