Global Biopharma Company
- Planning, building and running enterprise class information management solutions across a variety of technologies (e.g. big data, Palantir, master data, data profiling, batch processing, and data indexing technologies, )
- Establishing advance search solutions that include synonym, inference and faceted searching
- Ensuring appropriate security and compliance policies are followed for information access and dissemination
- Defining and applying information quality and consistency business rules throughout the data processing lifecycle
- Collaborating with information providers to ensure quality data updates are processed in a timely fashion
- Enforcing and expanding use of the company's Common Data Model and industry standard information descriptions (ontologies, taxonomies, vocabularies, lexicons, dictionaries, thesaurasus, glossaries etc…)
- Managing the information portal and its customer-facing resources (data catalog, data portal, etc…)
- Defining data quality rules and establishing processes to implement them
- Build a strong data governance framework by working with global and affiliate stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years of related work experience and a strong understanding of specified functional area.
- At least 5 years experience in a several data processing roles such as database developer/administrator, ETL developer, data analyst, BI analytics developer, and/or solution developer of contextual search applications
- Fluent in English and Business Japanese
- Experience with Informatica tools (PowerCenter, Big Data Management, Master Data Management), Cloudera CDH and ecosystem tools (SOLR, Spark, Impala, Hive, Hue, etc…), MarkLogic, SAS Analytics, python, R and Amazon Web Services preferred.
- Exposure to Palantir Foundry platform or other data management platforms preferred
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.