※Applicants must be located in Japan
Global IT Company
＊Industry： Web service, cloud computing
You will be a proven manager with experience managing teams of high performers. You will have the ability to refine and develop processes to optimize operational excellence in every area of your role. You will be able to drive performance levels to achieve the pace we build and operate our Data Centers at. You will have previous experience in Data Centers, either building or managing (or both) along with exposure to developing great relationships with both internal teams and external vendors.
You will also have a passion for technology along with a desire to be the best at your job every day!
As a Data Center Manager, you will get to manage large Cloud Computing Infrastructure. We encounter interesting, challenging & complex problems every day, being a technical manager in our company means that you can innovate to solve these issues and help drive Operations Excellence in all areas of your role.
Your day job will include (but not limited to):
- Managing and developing teams of high quality Data Center Technicians, providing both technical and leadership expertise and ensuring highest levels of performance.
- Maintaining existing co-located and in-house Data Centers
- Helping build and bring online new Data Centers
- Constantly improving all our processes and procedures. We believe there is nothing we cannot improve
- Assisting & managing relationships with external vendors & contractors
- Liaising with internal teams & management groups
- Ensuring we adhere to and exceed local Health & Safety standards in all our Data Centers
- Creating and maintaining metrics on all aspects of our Data Centers and utilizing those metrics to drive positive changes
- Assisting in implementing service methodologies including incident management, problem management, change management, capacity management, etc.
- 1+ years of relevant engineering experience managing large scale services, and at least 2 years building strong, successful technical teams
- High degree of organization and detail-orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven track record of success in delivering complex projects
- Prior ownership of the operation of a mission-critical team and/or product
- Ability to consistently deliver results despite competing priorities and distractions
- Technical writing experience
- Prior project management experience
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.