Team and Company: en Power @ en world Japan
Location: Kyobashi Station, Chuo-Ku
* Analyzing recruitment team performance and flagging areas for potential improvement
* Working with our delivery team to track impact of training
* Visualizing data for internal and client use, often with the help of BI tools like PowerBI
* Forecasting business growth and development
* Analyzing projects from both an internal and client perspective
* Looking at overall market data and analyzing hiring trends and salary information
* Developing big data solutions to improve our sourcing capabilities
* Assisting with developing AI tools and automation to improve our processes
* Auditing data sets and protecting the quality of our data
* Supporting the maintenance of our CRM database (Avature)
* Growing business in Japan
* Potential career path in en power, en world, en Japan
We are excited to announce the launch of our RPO organization, “en Power” the newly created brand within en world Japan K.K., explicitly focusing on Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions.
Our aim is to provide Japan specific RPO service offerings that factor in the uniqueness of the Japan market, and provide clients with home grown, fully localized RPO solutions.
This is achieved by being able to offer our clients with RPO solutions that only “en” group can provide by leveraging and augmenting our RPO solutions with our parent company's full stack HR solution portfolio, market leading Job Boards, and en worlds proven track record within permanent placement. We will en power our clients by also providing unparalleled direct sourcing ability, which only “en Power” can provide to become a full cycle recruitment partner and not just another recruitment process facilitator.
Our aim is to become the leading Total Talent Management solution provider.
Please see the below for links to an article detailing our services within Nikkei Shimbun and our official press release: