Japanese E Commerce Company
*We are currently looking for an experienced data governance analyst who will be responsible for working on establishing, implementing and enhancing data related policies, standards and processes both internally within the department and externally to our group companies. You will also be involved in building our data utilization strategies and internal/external communication planning.
All activities vary from general processes/practices perspective to technical perspective, and will need to work and communicate with people of different ranks including senior management, and with people of different levels of English and Japanese language ability.
- Develop, document and implement group-wide data governance related policies, standards, guidelines and processes. Work with Information Security and Privacy groups for cross-group policies review and integration.
- Develop and conduct audit and quality checks internally on the processes run by the Data Governance Office, and support other audits by the company's internal audit team or external audit teams.
- Support to establish data utilization plans and strategies, and promote them via communications with all related group companies.
- Support as backup when required for other processes and operations run by the Data Governance Office.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years' work experience in at least one of the following specialisms
- IT / Data Governance
- IT Audit and Compliance
- Data architecture / data modelling / Business intelligence
- Information Security
- Privacy / Legal
- Standards / Policy / BMS
- System development / database development
- Japanese: business level, English: business level
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Formal Risk certification (such as CRISC or CGEIT or COBIT Assessor)
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
Mon to Fri
5 Million yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.