Japanese E Commerce Company
*An experienced bi-lingual data governance analyst who will be responsible for working on daily data governance initiatives that include providing advisory to different teams and departments in our company on data related matters, managing and conducting data risk assessments, facilitating data sharing and data access processes, as well as assisting in data governance awareness activities. We are looking for someone who can also improve our processes and bring new solutions to achieve our purpose and mission.
All activities vary from general processes/practices perspective to technical perspective, and will need to work and communicate with people of different levels of English and Japanese language ability.
- Administer the data risk assessment process and conduct investigations on specific organization or systems - analyze existing data flows, general data governance processes and controls, specific technical aspects such as system/architectural design or system security etc., to identify potential data risks and issues, and provide recommendations to address them.
- Support queries and requests related to data matters from departments and teams in our company, and provide advisory to address their needs. Support also investigations initiated by the Data Governance Office. This involves working with Legal, Compliance, Risk, Information Security and Privacy teams.
- Support data risk management process to review remediation plans and validate the results at the end of implementations.
- Support or administer other data governance processes, operations and business analyst role in projects when needed.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years' work experience in at least one of the following specialisms.
- IT / Data Governance
- IT Audit and Compliance
- Data architecture / Data modelling / Business intelligence Information Security
- Privacy / Legal
- Standards / Policy / BMS
- System development / database development
- Japanese: business level, English: business level
[Desired Skills / Experience]
- Formal Risk certification (such as CRISC or CGEIT or COBIT Assessor)
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
Mon to Fri
5 Million yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.