Global Luxury Brand
Lead and innovate Japan's CRM & data-driven marketing (30%)
- Lead maximization of customer data to elevate Japan's business to the next level, inclusive of brick-and-mortar stores and e-commerce
- Create and lead local initiatives to improve customers' brand loyalty and life time value by fully utilizing customer database
- Oversee CRM operations inclusive of customer information management, database platform maintenance and upgrades, customer analytics and direct-to-customer programs
Drive Japan's e-commerce and omni-channel activation (30%)
- Maximize e-commerce revenue through improvement of KPIs including Traffic (Visitors), Conversion and Sales (amount, transactions, units)
- Lead all e-commerce related initiatives to generate sales with emphasis on key action plans, inclusive of digital communication (paid, earned and owned media), merchandising, and customer experience optimization
- Lead development and review of Japan e-commerce and omni-channel strategy.
- Develop annual e-commerce and omni-channel plan inclusive of sales objectives, strategy, key initiatives and activity/action calendar.
- Be a positive, influential and fully trusted team leader for team members and peers
- Build and maintain effective partnership with internal and external partners including other departments, headquarters, agencies and vendors, etc.
- Demonstrate professional knowledge and skills to other team members by hands-on involvement
Team & Resource Management (10%)
- Manage team resources to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Own and manage expenditure budgets as the gatekeeper and ensure maximization of returns
- Develop talent within the team through day-to-day coaching and mentoring
- A strong track record of work experience in e-commerce and CRM is essential, with minimum 10 years, including 5 years of directing his/own team(s). Experience of working in the luxury industry is not a must.
- Deep knowledge of database marketing, data-driven marketing, CRM, is crucial.
- Very strong English and Japanese proficiency (in both speaking and writing)
- Minimum 5-year experience of working in international business environment(s)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Work experience in big scale e-commerce retailing is a plus
- Strategic thinker with high analytical skills
- Capable of resolving conflicts in a diplomatic manner
- Team management/talent development skills
- Project management skills
10 Million yen ~ 15 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.