Global Fashion Brand
- Location management
- Inventory Control
- Cycle count
- Stock adjustment
- Reporting & Analysis
- Financial analysis
- Compliance management
- Vendor Compliance
- SOX compliance
- Other Compliance Management
- Logistics for Creative Services
- Other responsibilities
- Experience in fashion logistics and/or store operations in the Japanese fashion industry for more than three years.
- Experience of working with (or within) 3PL logistics.
- Team player possessing a strong work ethic and drive for results
- Intermediate English skill in both reading/writing and speaking/listening. TOEIC +500
- Intermediate skill of MS Excel and other MS Office applications
4 Million Yen ~ 5.5 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.