Global Healthcare Company
We are looking for qualified Cyber Security Engineers to assist with ensuring the security of our business operations and critical consumer data. The data we protect ranges from business confidential information, intellectual property, payment and financial data, HR data, personally identifiable information, health data. We implement next-generation security controls within our organization and are looking for someone with a broad knowledge of security to continue to implement new systems, upgrade and maintain existing systems, perform vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, forensic analysis and attribution, secure code reviews, and more.
This role will require hands-on experience with and strong understanding of a variety of the following:
- Installing, configuring, administering, troubleshooting security systems
- Host and network vulnerability assessment systems
- Static application security testing (SAST) systems
- Dynamic application security testing (DAST) systems
- Secure user authentication and management
- Logging systems
- Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Endpoint management and AV
- Incident Response tools and procedures
- Linux, Microsoft (including Active Directory), and Mac
- Secure network architecture with a mix between on-premise installations in offices and data centers and cloud services
- AWS or Azure cloud-specific security issues
- Scripting in various languages
- Structured programming in various languages
- Passionate about problem solving, automation, and innovation
-Industry certified professionals strongly preferred, such as CISSP, OSCP, Microsoft, AWS, etc.
Candidates strong with DevSecOps and the following technologies are also highly preferred:
- CI/CD and testing frameworks
- Automation systems
- Container systems
- Monitoring systems
- Experience leveraging various APIs
- Agile development methodologies
- Version control systems, especially Git
Additionally, any leadership role would require:
- Security and risk frameworks and audit experience
- Privacy frameworks
- Ability to deal with outside managed security services and some contract management, SLAs, KPIs, etc.
- English or Japanese language required; bilingual candidates highly preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- High-level of integrity, strong analysis and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Ability to self-manage and work proactively with little oversight
- Ability to work in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work with team members and stakeholders in different geographic regions and countries
- Strong desire and ability to learn new skills and technologies
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥8000000.00 - ¥12000000.00 per annum|