Luxury Furniture Company +10% annual growth for the past 5 years
We are looking for a seasoned Customer Support leader with strong customer service experience, analytical ability, communication skills and a results-oriented attitude and mentality.
The Customer Support Supervisor is one of the important position for our growth. The more our business grow, the more customer will come and reach out to the brand.
- As head of our customer support team you will lead and improve CS team to improve excellent customer service.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions, analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Improvement of routines to become a truly efficient and customer oriented department
Improving product quality
- Analyse and define quality standard for Japan market
- Prepare and execute long term plan for improving quality and lowering claim rate
- Report out product quality issue and propose solution to our HQ quality team
- Analyse claim data, find the root problem regarding product and transportation issue.
- Work with Head Quarter peers and other departments in Japan
- Handling customer claim position experience +7 years
- Handling escalation claim experience +3 years
- Experience of department head experience +2 years
- Teamwork skills and ability to collaborate in-market and globally
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and tactically
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Japanese
- Assertive in handling tasks at hand and possesses professional ethics
- Be proactive and familiar with problem analysis and problem-solving
- Able to work with many different tasks at the same time
- Well-structured and organized
- Passion for retail
- Hands on and willing to get things done, whatever it takes
- Knows how to have fun
- Outside of the box thinking - can Dream Big
- Energy and tenacity - we will be growing at a significant pace and we need a leader who can stay energized for the entire journey.
- Experience with product quality improvement
- Experience in foreign owned company
- Experience in the furniture industry
- Familiarity with Scandinavian design
- +5 years experience of data anaysis
- Fluent English level
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.