Global Beverage Manufacturer
- Build the whole CS strategy of Company to provide excellent service to customers and to ensure service quality and customer loyalty.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/Yearly reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resource are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action as needed.
- Responsible for answering to operator's questions, guiding them through difficult call or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by operators.
- Prepare call center budget and control KPIs, such as # of calls, AHT and outsourced call center expenses.
- Control out-sourced call center based on the service agreement
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, leading team members as they provide good support for customers and establishing call center goals.
- Work together with managements and other business units in identifying trends and bucking up the Company Brand's market value.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- People manage experience more than 7 years
- Spoken / written English capable, TOEIC 700+
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, Microsoft Office applications and phone systems.
- Highly IT literate, experience of implementing CRM is advantage
- Strong functional and cross functional team player
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Hands on with excellent attention to detail
- Full of energy, quick to learn, dynamic, thrive under pressure, can do attitude
- Highly focused, ambitious and keen to contribute
8 Million 〜 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.