SaaS company specialized in supply chain such as demand forecast, inventory planning, etc
The company is supported by various major companies from the manufacturing industry to the retail industry.
The Customer Support Lead's responsibility is to help the Support Manager plan, organize, and supervise the members on this team including managing multiple hot sites, case management reviews, mentoring Service Operations Analysts and more. The Customer Support Team Lead position is on the management track and in most cases will report directly to a Support Manager.
Depending on the successful candidate's overall history and experience, they may be fast-tracked to a Manager role if one becomes available.
The APAC Team Lead will have specific responsibilities aligned to the technical development of the team:
- Monitor the progress of Tier 1 assigned cases and provide ongoing guidance to expedite resolution
- Train and mentor support team members on products and technical and security procedures/policies
- Review cases that SOA plans to escalate to L3/SaaS
- Identify, nurture and develop SOA strengths for future Product affinity alignment and potential Tier 2 promotion
- Ensures queue coverage and case handling are in line with best practices and established SLA's for a given set of products.
- Develops, schedules and maintains up to date queue coverage and off-queue rotations for the team. (in collaboration with other Team Leads)
- Identifies and raises any potential situations which could have an impact on workload, customer satisfaction or service levels to the Support Manager.
- Conducts regular case reviews and provides coaching to analysts and feedback to Support Management.
- Takes a reduced case load focused on resolution of highly escalated or critical issues.
- Leads and/or participates in the management of customer escalations providing summary level communications both internally and externally. Develop and present Root Cause Analysis's (RCAs) and Reason for Outages (RFOs) for service affecting issues.
- Assists in the screening resumes, interviewing, hiring and orientation of employees
- Coordinates training for new hires on global best practices and processes specific to their team. Ensures new hire participation in the new hire process and provides feedback for improvement and changes to the new hire process.
- Leads and participates in working with other Support teams and/or other departments to provide proactive, responsive, and timely solutions to customer and product issues while continually looking at ways to improve service to our customers.
- Facilitates knowledge sharing with our Support team by creating,modifying, updating and linking solutions to cases.
- Participates as a proactive member of our support team and maintains high standards of excellence and a strong work ethic. Identifies potential problems and has proactive nature in identifying and resolving various issues.
- Education equivalent to a 4-year college or university education with an emphasis in computer science, supply chain management, business administration or a related field.
- Native level proficiency in Japanese and fluency in English
- Requires 5+ years of experience working in a customer support department for a medium to large software company, with at least 2 years in a Team Lead capacity
- APICS certification or equivalent expertise in SCM knowledge and experience considered a major plus.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, negotiation, and platform communications.
- Possess a strong people orientation with the ability to listen, work and resolve issues to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of work time.
- Willingness to work on call support coverage rotated across the team.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.