Customer Support Representatives at Leading Global Financial Vendor
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
International Financial Vendor
[They are looking for people who are interested in]
- Being part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries
- Working with the world's leading finance professionals
- You like new technology, data, news, and media services
- Working for a company that offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth
2 Critical Focus Areas - provide exceptional customer service to a broad range of clients, and ensure the fast and effective management of various client workflows
- Assist fast-paced clients operating in Capital Markets, Asset Management and Financial Services
- Solve clients' software issues in relation to clients workflows and asset-class needs
- Ensure the security of clients' accounts and data
- Communicate with clients, including CEOs and executive managers with access to proprietary data and information.
- Business level proficiency in Japanese and English
- A demonstrated interest in Finance and / or Technology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to clients through live, interactive media (e.g. phone, messaging, etc.)
- Desire to develop skills and experience in customer service in a fast-moving FinTech environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies and ability to retain information
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills as well as an ability to work independently and as part of a larger global team
They are looking for candidates who can join their company on April 01, 2021.
Candidates can come from either a Finance of IT background.
They must have strong communication skills in Japanese and English, be proactive and interested in learning.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.