Global SNS Company
- Respond to questions and inquiries from potential the company Ads customers with best practices, strategies, estimates or proposals in order to onboard high value advertisers and agencies
- Reach out proactively to highest potential advertisers to increase demand
- Mentor teammates on lead development and scaled support
- Troubleshoot account setup, policy, and technical issues
- Educate and consult to demonstrate how to use the company's advertising products, best practices, how to develop effective campaigns.
- Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards.
- Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, identifying and implementing process improvements
- Collaborate crossfunctionally across the team to improve entire customer life cycle
- Provide feedback to Demand Generation team to ensure high quality leads and efficient processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Japanese and comfortable with online communication tools including Email and Video conference software
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fastpaced, deadline driven environment
- Highly selfmotivated and wellorganized
- Detailoriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an everchanging environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
- Data driven, technical, proactive and curious
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in the Japanese market
- Experience using Salesforce CRM tool preferred
- Experience working in a customer/clientfacing environment preferred
- Experience in a sales environment preferred
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media preferred
[Length of contract]
ASAP ~ Long term
1800 yen ~ 2200 Yen
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.