The company provides solution to many Fortune 500 companies.
In this Lead Customer Success Manager role, you will manage a portfolio of our strategic subscription/SaaS customers. Your ultimate goal is to ensure your customers are actively using, expanding and renewing their portfolio of our products and services. You'll do this by focusing on success planning, adoption and expansion management strategies, driving towards key business outcomes as your customer's strategic advisor.
- You will be a trusted advisor with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to manage the customer experience, drive adoption and ensure customers are leveraging the solution to achieve business value over the lifetime of their subscription.
- You will help coordinate our resources to ensure the right focus and technical resources are applied to maximize customer success, including working closely with the Technical Account Manager, Sales, Engineering and Product Management.
- You will apply a proven Customer Success methodology to lead customers through all phases of the customer journey and are responsible for creating the Success Plan for customers.
- You will facilitate relationships between business and technical teams, identifying business drivers, understanding user-centric design, navigating customer processes and providing technical expertise related to our products and the customer's technology environment.
- You will advise customers on business process enhancements based on best practices, business knowledge, and visibility into current vs. future state product capabiliti
- B.S. degree from an accredited university is required or relevant experience
- A minimum 8 years professional experience.
- Minimum of 6 years in Customer Success with proven experience renewing and expanding customer's subscription entitlements.
- Customer relationship management experience - large/complex enterprise, customer facing and executive level customer relationship and account management.
- Professionalism and confidence to work closely with, and advise, senior executives.
- Ability to travel as needed to visit and work on-site with customers.
- Domain knowledge of foundational network architecture concepts.
- Professional knowledge of cloud service providers including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Fluent~Native level of Japanese
- Work Permit in Japan
Health benefits and wellness programs
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.