Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Global Software Vendor
As Enterprise CSM, you'll support customers in effectively rolling out our solution, adopting it widely across their organization, and continuously gaining business value from our products and services. By engaging your customers in a consultative manner grounded in success metrics, meaningful relationships, and change management concepts, you'll position yourself as a long-term trusted partner across the customer's lifecycle: onboarding, adoption, advocacy, and renewal.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with us, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product team and broader business. To the entire our team, you'll represent an empathetic, customer-centric perspective.
You will join our Tokyo based team and report directly to the Head of Customer Success, APAC who is currently based in USA. You'll indirectly report to the Japan General Manager, based in Tokyo.
What you'll achieve
- Maintain ownership of a book of strategic customers, intentionally developing new relationships while also supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption and retention of our service and products across each company
- Partner with customers to understand their strategic goals, priorities, and desired business outcomes
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including delivering large-scale deployments, smaller onboarding engagements, consulting on change management, leading workflow design sessions, and partnering with Sales counterparts on business reviews and renewal touchpoints
- Multiply our reach in the Japanese market by sharing best practices around Customer Success with service partners
- Analyze customer usage in internal data systems to identify risks and opportunities; Proactively spearhead data-driven, account-focused initiatives to address these risks and opportunities, ultimately increasing customer engagement and product adoption
- Lead a cross-functional partnership across your customers
- Partner closely with Sales counterparts to nurture executive relationships and identify adoption and expansion opportunities. Co-create customer account plans that include customer's success metrics, engagement and adoption strategies, timelines, and customer advocacy and expansion plans.
- Work with Marketing to build customer references, craft case-studies, and develop resources to support the decisions of both our prospects and customers
- Liaise with Support and Finance to help quarterback resolutions for customer issues
- Serve as the voice of your customers by surfacing key trends and insights back to our Product, Research, and Business teams
- Travel and meet customers on-site up to 25% of the time (once back to full travel ability)
- At least 5 years demonstrated success in a Customer Success, Consulting, or Account Management role where you worked with large, complex Enterprise-level accounts. Engaging in large-scale implementation of SaaS solutions is a plus!
- Experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships. You're able to drive customer success and align within complex organizational structures, building trust with a broad range of stakeholders, from C-Suite Executives to Department Leads to day-to-day users
- Customer-centric at your core. You're devoted to ensuring our customers' success and adoption of our solution and advocate for regional customers' needs
- Strong cross-functional collaborator with experience partnering with Account Executives to provide a high quality, thoughtful customer experience
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You're able to zoom into granular details and also zoom out to understand the larger strategy and philosophy of how and why decisions are made
- Driven, process-oriented person. You're able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support the customer, the team, and the company. You're able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to leading a product training to meeting with the Product team about an upcoming feature
- Strong understanding of the Japanese market
- Fluency in Japanese and English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.