Global Software Company
We're looking for an advisor to help support and grow our largest and most strategic customers. You will join our Customer Success team, who is committed to helping customers use and see value in our products. We strive to support all of our customers, across countries, industries, and functions, implement our software successfully and continue to get the most value out of it over time. You'll work closely with the Sales team to deploy our product to new customers, help existing customers achieve desired outcomes, and continuously build relationships across your large, complex customer base.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with our products, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally by providing feedback to the Product team and broader business. You'll exemplify an empathetic, customer-focused perspective.
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of customers, by developing new relationships while supporting existing teams to drive adoption and retention across their organization
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including deployment design and execution, change management consulting, business performance reviews, roadmap advisory, and renewal touchpoints
- Partner with Sales, Support, Product, Marketing, while serving as the voice of your customers and the Japanese market by surfacing key trends and insights back to our Product, Research, and business teams in US HQ
- Analyze customer usage data to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities; Proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement and product adoption
- Travel periodically based on customer and business needs
- 3-5 years demonstrated success in an Account Management or Customer Success role
- Prior experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships in post-sales or deployment services, able to drive customer success and align within complex customer environments at executive and department levels
- Skilled at identifying and forging relationships with decision makers and influential stakeholders
- Customer-centric and relationship-oriented at your core. You're devoted to ensuring our customers' success and adoption, advocate for regional customers' needs, and genuinely care about customers as people
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You're able to zoom in to most granular details and also zoom out to understand the philosophy of how and why decisions are made.
- Driven, process-oriented person. You're able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support our company, the team, and the customer. You're able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature
- Have a strong understanding of the Japanese market
- Japanese and English fluency
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.