Customer Success Manager
Leading global financial technology (fintech) firm providing specialized data solutions, insights and news to the financial community, through software, applications, tools and content.
- If you want to move into a front-office role, this is your chance.
- Post-sales position to increase the adoption of all products and services to retain revenue from existing clients.
- Engage customers across a variety of products and solutions and identify opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell.
- You will be assigned one of the following teams depending on your sector expertise; Banking, Asset Management or Securities.
- Deliver customized workshops and engagements that help customers to maximize the value derived from products.
- Demonstrate and educate clients on functions and content so increase useage
- Take action on retaining clients and mitigate possible cancellations.
- Utilize usage data and other internal analysis to identify clients to reach out.
- Responsible for 3-5 major clients.
- 2- 5 years of experience within financial services industry.
- Back office/middle office experience in settlements, trade operations or others are welcome.
- Good expertise in excel (VBA, writing macros) python or any other data analysis programming or tools
- Understanding of the financial markets, customer business models and workflows.
- Good sales and presentation skills as well.
- Native/Fluent Japanese
- Business level and more in English.
Full Time Employee
5 - 6 million yen Base + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.