Global software company
- Program Management: Day-to-day management of the customer journey for multiple accounts via execution of success playbooks; Coordination of our resources to specific client needs, interaction with Sales, Professional Services, Solution Consulting, Product, Executive Management, and other relevant teams.
- Utilization & Adoption: Ensures the customer has deployed and is actively using the already-purchased licenses; Identifies areas of risk and takes steps to prevent customer and/or revenue churn.
- Value: Identifies the customer-specific business value provided by our solution; Delivers recurring executive presentations/orientation sessions to restate our value proposition; Understands the ROI calculus and ensures that the relationship is living up to those expectations; Understands the business objectives of the customers at various stages of the relationship and aligns our services with those objectives.
- Technical Planning: Coordinates upgrade planning and management.
- Operational Planning: Prepares Client Account Reviews (CAR) that clearly articulate how the client has performed and proactively sets forth upcoming actions; Provides a comprehensive assessment (using pre-defined Metrics and KPIs) of the account in administration, service, value, relationship, sales and churn management.
- Documentation: Tracks all activities in the Customer Success platform. Data quality is vital to the success of this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Organizational Change or a related field preferred; will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in a client facing role.
- Track record of consistently producing excellent results with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Bilingual business fluency in Japanese/English (TOEIC 900-990 or JLPT1).
- Must be comfortable working with a start-up mentality; Ingenuity, Reliability, Grit, and Positivity are all critical qualities.
- Agile project management experience preferred.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.