Global IT Company
The Senior Customer Success Engineer will provide our customers with implementation guidance helping to accelerate their cloud journey. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of all the Cloud Services products, including Workspace, Apps and Desktops, Networking, Content Collaboration, and Endpoint Management. You will lead product implementations along with the customers, and work with other company's resources as the Cloud technical expert.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert supporting customer's adoption and implementation plans.
- Establish relationships and engage with technical counterparts to drive product adoption and expansion.
- Accelerate the transition of traditional on-premises product deployments to company's cloud products.
- Drive quickest possible time to value within subscription product entitlements.
- Conduct product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer location/our facilities on our products value.
- Provide service expertise to transform the customer vision into a finished implementation.
- Drive innovation and influence our product direction through close interactions with Product Management, Engineering and Technical Support teams.
- Communicate customer expansion opportunities or potential retention risks to Customer Success Management and account teams.
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years; or a PhD without experience
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- 5+ years in a high-tech customer-facing role (Professional Services, engineering, systems administrator, sales engineering or consulting).
- Proficient in one or more Public Cloud Providers including Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Windows Server Administration including Active Directory and Group Policies concepts.
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON, and comfortable using a programming language to make and understand REST calls are preferred skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver and execute technical projects across multiple engagements in a customer-facing capacity.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations approximately 10% of time.
- The following certifications are beneficial but not required:
- Virtualization: CCA-V, CCP-V, CCE-V; Industry, Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Certifications are a plus.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.