Life Sciences X Software Company
製薬＆ライフサイエンス・ITと今後も伸びていくと考えらえる分野を組み合わせたAIスタートアップ企業。Great Place to Work Certified™に認定されてた優良企業です。
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Director who is excited about working in a start-up and will thrive in a fun and challenging environment. The Customer Success Director will provide strategic guidance and apply best practices to our customers using its suite of innovative products and solutions. In addition, and in collaboration with the leadership team, the candidate will contribute to identifying areas for improvements (process, tools, products) through the voice of the customer. The Director will also manage a growing team of analysts and managers supporting accounts.
The Customer Success Director is not your average Relationship Manager - think of him/her more as a strategic consultant who excels in identifying key areas of improvement and possesses the maturity and the right soft skills to be able to drive change.
- Manage overall client relationship at the program level, working with the counterpart on the client to understand all project work, impacts on various projects on one another
- Act as a consultant to clients regarding best practices, ways to leverage our platform to meet business needs and engaging with teams to understand their brand strategy. Provide relevant context across other projects, external perspective on industry trends, data assets and how to leverage them within the scope of projects and proactively suggest use cases to meet brand goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams to not only deeply understand new offerings but provide insight on the roadmap and new offerings needed to support client needs.
- Proactively work with CS teams to understand the impact to client configuration of new features and suggest updates to leverage new capabilities
- Lead client requirements sessions, capturing the relevant logic conditions, relevant information for both factor and non-factor level inputs
- Oversee the day to day project plan with client PM and internal PM staff; work with PM to build out the project plan and establish key milestones and estimated work effort
- Build relationships with key client team members, train new members on zz process, capabilities, use cases and impact
- Identify upsell opportunities and work with sales team to develop SOWs, project plans, etc, to support new business within existing customers
- Become an internal expert on how to use and train other team members on our CS requirements sessions and related processes, our capabilities, roadmap and use cases
- Work with internal teams, including deployment services, QA, and other Customer Success members to migrate test configurations to PROD environments
- Become expert on all our products and services and where each can be deployed for delivering value to clients and maintaining high NPS scores through review of internal tools, reporting, regular client check-ins, etc.
- Engage with customer success engineers to ensure CRM environments and data feeds are configured accurately and all aspects of the platform are set-up per best practices
- 15 years of experience within pharmaceutical/life science vertical (Senior level)
- Experience with marketing teams, pharma data knowledge
- Consulting experience highly desired
- +5 years of experience in managing and growing a team of experts
- Experience with Account Management, Business Development
- Advanced level English - any other main European language a plus, especially French, Italian and/or German
- MBA preferred
- Comfortable with brand strategy, digital marketing, broad industry viewpoints
- Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Work permit in Japan
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.