Global IT Solution Company
You will manage the Customer Success team for our Japan office in Tokyo. The Customer Success team client engages with clients to promote the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction. This entails:
- Driving excellence throughout the entire customer lifecycle; from helping with services scoping in pre-sale, to product delivery and customer satisfaction post-sale.
- Leading diverse teams comprised of client employees and our employees through several projects simultaneously
- Managing and guiding the Customer Success Services team
- Identifying additional opportunities for customer adoption and expansion.
- Assisting sales with potential customer expansions.
- Handling and resolving all escalations.
- Recruiting and developing a team of customer success managers
- Native or fluent Japanese speaker with fluency and conversational ability in English
- 5+ years' experience managing software projects
- A background with Enterprise Performance Management, Software Infrastructure Support and/or multi-dimensional modeling
- Must have been responsible for large teams (10 or more) in diverse environments. Onsite/offshore model in a multi-vendor environment ideal.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to constantly exceed SLAs and improve processes.
- Ability to scope client engagements at any level and to 'fix bid' a project if necessary
- Experience developing 'Customer Success Packages' and managing projects to the CSPs
- Strong contract negotiation and client management skills
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modelling - with specialism in Supply Chain preferred (Finance and Sales planning knowledge a plus)
- An advanced degree, such as a Master of Business Administration (MBA)- Finance, Math, Engineering, MIS are typical - or CPA or other Professional Qualification is a bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.