Global Software Company
Customer Success Director
Customer Success Director are entrusted with handling the prioritization of activities for our largest and most strategic customers, working with Customer Success Managers and stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
A major area of responsibility is coaching Customer Success Managers and RPA Development Consultants and helping them to develop an appropriate strategy with customers, to maximize adoption of our software, self-sufficiency and business value for the customer.
Scope of Activities
- Responsible for all technical related topics and tasks to drive local business
- Leading local delivery team across the organization (CSM, RPA Dev, Infra)
- Build and own key relationships with senior client stakeholders and be a thought leader to clients showing how business outcomes are achieved via our services
- Perform all functions of the Customer Support Manager job description at a high level.
- Responsible for hiring, training, performance management and career development of the team
- Work closely with sales and product leadership to ensure teams coordinate efforts effectively
- Align with sales on renewal and up-sell strategy
- Mitigate critical situations between customer, partner.
- Contributes to the development of and implementation of Customer Success program
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanese is mandatory.
- Reading and writing skills in English is required, but verbal communication skills are not, as long as you would like to develop the linguistic skills or increase global exposure in your career.
- 10+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
- SaaS experience a benefit.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy. Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record in a highly professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.