Global cloud vendor
We're looking for team members who can't sit still and are always thinking around the corner. You bring your experience steering large-scale, complex consulting engagements and we'll bring our world-class platform and fast-paced, agile methodology.
As a Business Partner, you are primarily responsible for the successful deployment, user adoption and on-going health of our customers. Acting as the key technical contact for customers, you will support them with training, implementation services and support, handling and escalating any issues, and ensuring solution adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Own the project delivery, growth, adoption, and road map in strategic accounts with a focus on customer experience
- Manage the project team of internal and external consultants
- Scope, architect and run projects
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Partner with Sales and Product throughout the customer journey and lifecycle.
More about the role:
- An advanced degree, such as a Master of Business Administration (MBA)- Finance, Maths, Engineering, MIS are typical - or CPA or other Professional Qualification
- Native or Fluent in English and other language
- 5-10+ years of business consulting and implementation experience with multi-dimensional systems (Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1 etc)
- Strong client facing skills: written, verbal, and facilitative
- Expertise in consensus building on blended teams
- Presence and skill leading workshops to the hierarchy of Fortune 100 companies
- Experience understanding, translating, and optimizing client processes
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling - with specialism in either Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Ability to travel is REQUIRED
More about you:
- Problem solver are your core (Technical, Architectural, Process related)
- Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Values variety in daily activities, flexible to adapt, confidence to tackle any challenge - even those that come up last minute
- Coaching mentality
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a "roll-up your sleeves" approach
- Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.