Global Software Company
- Understand customer business strategies, challenges across Sales, Marketing and Strategy functions
- Attend customer requirement workshops to define business/technical requirements
- Act as consultant to clients regarding best practices, ways to leverage the company's platform to meet business needs and engaging with teams to understand their brand strategy
- Capture and document requirements using the company's internal tools and systems for traceability and cross-functional team access
- Transfer functional requirements into the company's "Configuration Panel" to meet client expectations
- Work cross-functionally with deployment services, QA and other Customer Success members to migrate test configuration to Production environment
- Create and review client ROI/KPI and other reports to provide insights to the client on ways to improve impact and engagement as well as monitor relevant metrics to ensure success.
- Engage with internal product teams to deeply understand new offerings, impact to client configurations
- Become internal expert on how to use and train other team members on the company's CS requirements sessions and related processes
- Provide feedback and input into improvements related to Customer Success functions processes
- Background 2-5 years experience, within pharmaceutical/life science vertical (experience with Sales and Marketing organizations preferred) at pharmaceutical/life science company or services provider.
- Consulting experience highly recommended
- Native Japanese Level with Business English capability
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer needs & goals, develop and guide their thinking to best-fit implementation requirements, design measures of success and ongoing plans to increase value over time.
- Ability to analyze data and report against business goals
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relationship Building - The ability and willingness to develop and exploit a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team.
- Analysis - The ability to gather relevant information, notice relationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
- Customer Orientation - The ability to recognize both internal and external customers and the willingness to co-operate with them fully to help them achieve their objectives.
- Business Awareness - An understanding of the processes and issues relevant to one's job. This ranges from job knowledge to an appreciation of complex internal and external business issues and trends.
- Organizing Work - the ability to marshal and manage resources (people, funding, materials and support) to achieve a project or task. Able to manage own time efficiently and to handle multiple activities in parallel to accomplish the goals.
- Communication - The ability to speak and write to be clearly understood by others using appropriate language, vocabulary and style.
- Creativity - The ability and willingness to generate new ideas and to recognize and build upon those of others.
- Achievement Orientation - The determination to set oneself and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations.
6 Million Yen ~ 8 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.